Everton vs. City - Saturday 10th January

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr HJ said:
Feed the Elk said:
Phil Thompson is an idiot - apparently Negredo left because we didn't need him, and he wasn't getting game time either.

FFS

I find Thompson fairly harmless, he's been quite complimentary recently - Unlike that idiot Charlie Nicholas whose vitriolic attacks on us are beyond belief. To say we don't need another striker as he will not get games is such a silly, ill-informed comment. Remember Mr Nicholas we have just had to play a wide midfielder as a false number nine for half a dozen games. And, have spent less than most think - Oh, and to state we have only just got our finances in order so we are stupid to spend £30million is yet another example of you letting your dislike for us get in the way of the truth. Horrible little man, you make Merson look like a sage.

You took the words out of my mouth. You can sense the hate that Charlie Nicholas has f or us when he speaks about City.

BigOscar said:
I know it's a minor gripe, but it always seems like a waste to have two fullbacks on the bench. I'd rather have another gamechanger
Like who

Hungarian blue said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Might have a problem up front with that line up. We were much better as soon as jovetic went wide last week

Agreed. Jovetic is good but he's just not a striker who plays all alone upfront. Milner proved to be an actually better striker...

Interesting that he's missing. Starting to get more and more concerned about his contract situation.

Assuming he didn't pick up an injury in training yesterday I don't think he would be rested due to his contract situation.

MP will be asked before the game for sure along with Dzeko not being on the bench in lieu of Sinclair so will find out more then.

Lets hope Dzeko and Miller are near 100 per cent.

Much more important than their future at the club after seasons end at this stage.

BigOscar said:
I know it's a minor gripe, but it always seems like a waste to have two fullbacks on the bench. I'd rather have another gamechanger

Playing with just one fullback could be quite a game changer.

Bluep*ss said:
Just got in - Is there any damage to the stand? at Goodison.?. didn't quite hear something on radio.

Sorry already discussed on Page 18/19................

Bluep*ss said:
Just got in - Is there any damage to the stand? at Goodison.?. didn't quite hear something on radio.

Game to start at 3.00pm.

Some alteration required beforehand apparently but alright now as far as Goodison can be apparently (LOL).

Hungarian blue said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Might have a problem up front with that line up. We were much better as soon as jovetic went wide last week

Agreed. Jovetic is good but he's just not a striker who plays all alone upfront. Milner proved to be an actually better striker...

Interesting that he's missing. Starting to get more and more concerned about his contract situation.

MeatHunterrr said:
Rammy Blue said:
MeatHunterrr said:
Dzeko and Milner not in the squad.

Dzeko obv not fit enough but strange one with Jimmy.
Pellegrini said in his press conference that Dzeko was in the squad list for this match, so he is fit unless he has picked up a knock.

6bd4e6a00f28be32f4c9b5198a6c483f1deafcf202dd79af2ce5d2f13b91d87b.jpg

;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.