Everton vs. City - Saturday 10th January

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: City vs. Everton Saturday 10th January

the talisman said:
mancity1 said:
Sergi0 Na5r1 said:
I think dusty is out with injury.

Done his hammy , at his age likely to miss at least 4 weeks.

Had a few twinges this year.

Says a bit about Everton when a 36 year old plus is again in the running for their player of the season.

In truth if we are on our game on Saturday it could be embarrassing for Everton.

Have you ever seen us embarrass everton? not going to happen.

I'd take 3 points any way we can get them.

Didnt we batter them 5-1?

End of season about 10 years ago! ;)

I'd give dzeko and jovetic a chance for this one. As others have said, it'd be stupid too rush aguero back this early. Not expecting as easy game despite evertons poor recent form, they always give us a game. Think we'll win 1-2 though

the talisman said:
mancity1 said:
Sergi0 Na5r1 said:
I think dusty is out with injury.

Says a bit about Everton when a 36 year old plus is again in the running for their player of the season.

In truth if we are on our game on Saturday it could be embarrassing for Everton.

Yes. A 5-1 win at the end of the season, a couple of goals for Wanchope, one for 50p head, one for Anelka and one for SWP. A very young Shrek was playing for them.

It was a while ago admittedly...

without a dream said:
the talisman said:
mancity1 said:

Yes. A 5-1 win at the end of the season, a couple of goals for Wanchope, one for 50p head, one for Anelka and one for SWP. A very young Shrek was playing for them.

His last game for them before he went to you know where. It was the last game of the season and we leapfrogged them with that win to go from 4th from bottom to 5th from bottom. Not a great year for either club (unless you want to look at it as avoiding relegation!)

keith's curle said:
without a dream said:
the talisman said:

His last game for them before he went to you know where. It was the last game of the season and we leapfrogged them with that win to go from 4th from bottom to 5th from bottom. Not a great year for either club (unless you want to look at it as avoiding relegation!)

They were definitely on the beach that day. The least committed performance I've seen by an Everton team.

This is still their cup final. Forget last season,they hate City. We are what they think they should be and know they'll never be. NEVERTON Prepare for a physical,niggardly scrap...fight fire with fire...get 3 points....get out.

Aguero and Dzeko back in full training:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news/2015/January/Sergio-and-Edin-on-mend" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news/20 ... in-on-mend</a>

for the next three games,forget rotating and go with the strongest 11.
Hart
Zabaleta
Clichy
Mangala
Kompany
Fernandinho
Fernando
Navas
Nasri
Silva
Aguero.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.