Every game i see....

Balotelli is far from complete. And he needs to improve. But he is slowly doing that.

He has this weird problem of being a fluctuation. He can play a 9/10 one week and literally play a 4 the next.

Most players will slowly dip in form, his performances are like randomised guesses. He needs to become consistent.

Once he gets married, he will score more than messi n ronaldo combined

1961_vintage said:
Whilst all of this off the field stuff is great, it's about time he started to deliver a bit of substance in support of the rhetoric. One flash of brilliance vs Villa is just not enough..

I suggest you look back on videos of the full 90 mins when Balotelli has played alongside Aguero. He's been magic most of the season.

Good post Balotelli said himself that last season wasn't a good one for him but nearly every game he's played this season he's had a positive impact. Still some stupidity mixed in as well but he's getting there. It annoys me when I hear people talking about him leaving soon.

jay_mcfc said:
1961_vintage said:
Whilst all of this off the field stuff is great, it's about time he started to deliver a bit of substance in support of the rhetoric. One flash of brilliance vs Villa is just not enough..

I suggest you look back on videos of the full 90 mins when Balotelli has played alongside Aguero. He's been magic most of the season.

No need to watch videos - I've seen his performances with my own eyes.

If you think he's been magic most of the season, you will be blown away when he actually starts to deliver what he is capable of.

jay_mcfc said:
1961_vintage said:

If the first 20 minutes against Chelsea of Balo and kun is a glimpse of the future then we're on to something very special

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.