Every goal scored for City by Shaun Wright-Phillips

Absolutely loved the little fella, a shining light in the darker times and good to hear him say he never wanted to leave.

Next to Zabs he is one of my all time favourites

Little bugger cost me a couple of hundred quid with the rag goal, I’d gone 3-1 and off he went and scored a beauty. Never celebrated losing money like I did that day. Class player and love it that he still fights out corner against his Gooner Dad.
You beat me to it, I was about to post the same. Goal was scored, moment of loss was registered. Then jumped up and down like a loon.
As an aside I stayed at his apartment in Spinning Fields, unbeknown to me, untill some post fell through the letter box with his name on it.

We weren’t that bad that season.

We had David James in net who was class for us and England’s #1
View attachment 86134

Finished 8th, just 9 points off the Top4 and had the lowest goals conceded outside the top 3.
Definitely not a bad side by any means. Well deserved top half.
James, Dunne, Distin, SWP, Anelka were all class players while Barton, Fowler, Bosvelt were pretty decent.

Definitely not a bad side by any means. Well deserved top half.
James, Dunne, Distin, SWP, Anelka were all class players while Barton, Fowler, Bosvelt were pretty decent.
Anelka refused to play in Jan and went.

Keegan changed his philosophy, Thatcher and Mills, getting 0-0s at Chelsea and utd away . He didn't have the funds to carry on being Keegan. When Bosvelt's contract ended in 2005 we offered him a 6 month extension, which of course he turned down.

Loosing him to Chelsea was like when Barnes and Owen went to West Brom, gutted so glad he came back what a player could play in the team today.

Sorry if this is a bit off topic but his daughter looks like she's going to be a decent player too. Sadly she's at arsenal though!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.