Every player to Chelsea

Yanks for you though,spend spend spend,even them moaning bastards across the way always find some big money every transfer window,yet are meant to be so much in debt.

Gamblers,simple form of gambling,chuck loads of money at it,and might eventually get a decent return,and if it doesn't..................well chuck some more at it.
I would love to know what they have "paid" to purchase Chelsea FC, I am certain we will never find out, something horribly dodgy about this deal and the way they have spent the money during the window only confirms that.

Chelsea are not the biggest club, bankrolled by Roman to an incredible level but without that they are nothing and a club in need to huge investment in their stadium, the present capacity is simply too small for a major club.

Again another dodgy American deal, yet they still are the media lovies, good old white American hedge fund cash, far better than the dirty Arab money.

I would love to know what they have "paid" to purchase Chelsea FC, I am certain we will never find out, something horribly dodgy about this deal and the way they have spent the money during the window only confirms that.

Chelsea are not the biggest club, bankrolled by Roman to an incredible level but without that they are nothing and a club in need to huge investment in their stadium, the present capacity is simply too small for a major club.

Again another dodgy American deal, yet they still are the media lovies, good old white American hedge fund cash, far better than the dirty Arab money.
Almost the same, Americans are bombing in the middle east, having some of their oil. Exxon, Chevron etc.

And watching yesterday's highlights,seems something dodgy is going on,on the pitch as well.

Another nail in the football coffin,not many more before fans will start to get disillusioned with the game altogether.

With VAR being as incompetent as the idiots in the middle,no surprise,as it's run by the idiots from the middle,another way of killing the game as we all know it.

I'm just glad I have witnessed City win plenty,well loads more than I had ever imagined,from the days I started going in 79,get that CL in the bag,then the set is more than complete.

Couldn't care less what happens after that,as churlish as it sounds,but I will go to heaven,well ok,probably hell,happy in the knowledge little City did the lot.

Yanks for you though,spend spend spend,even them moaning bastards across the way always find some big money every transfer window,yet are meant to be so much in debt.

Gamblers,simple form of gambling,chuck loads of money at it,and might eventually get a decent return,and if it doesn't..................well chuck some more at it.
That's beauty of capitalism

And watching yesterday's highlights,seems something dodgy is going on,on the pitch as well.

Another nail in the football coffin,not many more before fans will start to get disillusioned with the game altogether.

With VAR being as incompetent as the idiots in the middle,no surprise,as it's run by the idiots from the middle,another way of killing the game as we all know it.

I'm just glad I have witnessed City win plenty,well loads more than I had ever imagined,from the days I started going in 79,get that CL in the bag,then the set is more than complete.

Couldn't care less what happens after that,as churlish as it sounds,but I will go to heaven,well ok,probably hell,happy in the knowledge little City did the lot.
Don’t throw in the towel yet bud, that is what most of the media and others want! Stand up tall, until the day you fall or no longer can.

Bang on. With stuff like the Chelsea incident and the non-referral of the van Dijk red card it feels more stage-managed every week. Never been a fan of F1 but the final race of last season killed any interest I had. Be the same with football soon because amazingly, some people don’t mind being deceived and actually seem to find this peripheral shite like var entertaining. When tv gets involved, all sport seems to end up like wrestling.

Yup, disappeared so far up its own arse it's a shadow of what it was, it's slowly strangling itself with greed and virtue signalling initiatives.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.