everybody loves you when you're dead

Sadly social media has made things a lot worse... everyone's out to show who's upset the most when someone has died. the amount of girls on my Facebook that were ''devastated'' when Bowie died was so tedious, guarantee they couldn't tell you who he was before he passed.

Quite agree, almost professional mourners. Radio 2 had Jason 'fucking' Donovan on and was playing, on a quitar, live in the studio a Prince track. I mean, what the fuck is that about. He'd never dream a dream about doing it before. Makes me cringe and I didn't ever like the guys music.

Could be people who haven't heard his stuff, apart from the hits, and after reading all the eulogies thought they might fancy listening to more of his stuff.
Or could be old fans who haven't got the music anymore and we're sort of reminded to update their music library?

sort of get that, but all at once seems a bit odd to me

this suff really pisses me off, people are just lying to themselves and i find it very odd and people very sad who do all this " yeah I'm the biggest fan " stuff. it reminds me of when Bart took his dog into show and tell in the simpsons and all the kids are fussing it, Millhouse says " i knew the dog before it came in "
i saw the Stone Roses at Reading festival in 96 and walking off i thought " what a let down that was " but everyones walking about saying " ooo that was amazing they were brilliant " its pretty common knowledge now that they were shite that day
i saw Prince in Vegas 2 years ago and while I'm no musician i could appreciate how talented he was on all the different instruments but he didn't play any of his hits so again me and the mrs were a bit disappointed in the concert and thats exactly what i tell people when they ask what it was like

On a similar vein, how is it that every student that dies tragically was very bright, we'll loved by both teachers and fellow students and always hard working.

Probably helps those that are grieving to hear that their loved one that they have lost was loved by others too.

At the record company meeting
On their hands - a dead star
And ooh, the plans that they weave
And ooh, the sickening greed
At the record company party
On their hands - a dead star
The sycophantic slags all say:
"I knew him first, and I knew him well"
Re-issue! Re-package! Re-package!

Quite agree, almost professional mourners. Radio 2 had Jason 'fucking' Donovan on and was playing, on a quitar, live in the studio a Prince track. I mean, what the fuck is that about. He'd never dream a dream about doing it before. Makes me cringe and I didn't ever like the guys music.
Don't be so harsh. Jason did it especially for you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.