Everyone take a genuine guess ...

scottchorlton said:
Was in my sky plus box, would watch it couple of times a day!!! Plus always searching YouTube for the ones with various commentaries. Hit sky HD now and cannot copy stuff across so not watched it properly in about a month....YouTube time I think!!!

What about when the football comes on Sky and the start of MOTD?
Or the Sky Adverts

SteWadda said:
scottchorlton said:
Was in my sky plus box, would watch it couple of times a day!!! Plus always searching YouTube for the ones with various commentaries. Hit sky HD now and cannot copy stuff across so not watched it properly in about a month....YouTube time I think!!!

What about when the football comes on Sky and the start of MOTD?
Or the Sky Adverts

Not properly that though, needs the full build up, the full celebration right up until joe kicking the ball on the final whistle!!
'Premier league dreams have come true in blue!'

Martyn said:
bluemc1 said:
Millions, 175 mins on sky planner just in time to see that lad beating fxxk out of his chair and Quinn say just look at the frustration here,

Looks like Sheldon off of Big Bang Theory!!
I met him at Norwich on Saturday! A charming guy still had his red and black scarf . I could not believe it was still intact. His emotion summed it up for many.his reaction after the goal was priceless and much better lookin in the flesh!

dozens and dozens and dozens - plus every time MOTD comes on of course

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.