Everyone take a genuine guess ...

Pam said:
How many times have you watched the title winning goal?

a week post league win of hammering it on interweb
DVD watched many times
Sky Sports adverts
MOTD showing it
some cinema advert had it
links recieved on Facebook/Twitter wall
copy on phone when family member rings

I dunno, but on average at least twice a day since!

Davs 19 said:
Probably 100 or so. I have the match on HDD and copied to a DVD as added insurance. You just can't be too careful.
in excess of 100...........and i use to complain about me boys alarm going off with him keep pushing the snooze button 7/8 times b4 he got up,not no more though as his wake up alarm is the martin tyler commentary as aguero scores,can listen to that all day..

If you're like me, you have to watch it every day at least once to see if it was real or just a dream, a la Dallas in the early nineties.

Never 'tire' of seeing that goal.

As much as the goal gave me the most incredible feeling, the joy I felt when the 'year' counter went up on the screens after the game, and then counted down to zero was also a 'treasure'.

Remember - 'never in my lifetime', hmmm apparently some mistake! Haha

About once a week I watch from the 80th minute through to the celebrations, I always find watching 10 excruciating minutes prior to extra time makes the goals all the more enjoyable. The funny thing is that I still nervously bite my nails before the goals, and still well up at the end!.
No idea how many times I've seen it, but got to be at least 200!?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.