Ex-City Players You Have Rose-Tinted Glasses For

Andy Dibble - did very well in his first season and was well liked by the fans. When Coton was signed many people thought it was a bit unfair to Dibble as he had done really well. His career did go downhill afterwards and he is probably best remembered for the game when Gary Crosby headed the ball off his palm and then scored.
Dibble's stock was fairly high when TC signed. Took TC a while to win the crowd over. Dibble should have moved on in the summer of 1991 when Reid dropped him to 3rd choice behind TC and Margetson.

Last edited:
Richard Edghill, he got dogs abuse at Maine Rd but showed gonads like fucking space hoppers in taking that pen against Gillingham
Never understood why he was given so much stick. It’s a sad and quite angry memory of mine being in the Kippax hearing grown men boo him.

I see him now and then. Hes aging like a champion, something I’d say those wankers who boo’d him most likely aren’t.

Made of steel that fella.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.