Ex-City Players You Have Rose-Tinted Glasses For

Didn’t know John Lennon played for us?
Specsavers should've gone to Specsavers by Specsavers Creative | Campaign  US

There are a few that have already been mentioned on here.
Michael Robinson- Felt Allison got rid of him too quickly and he could have got him and Reeves working together
Gordon Smith - Always had time and space and scored goals as well. If he hadn't been injured we would have gone up as Champions in 85.
Kevin Horlock - great left foot and underrated- didn't he have a record in that every time he scored City never lost?
Finally someone who hasn't been mentioned so far, Joe Royle, linked up well with both Kidd and Tueart, sacrificed for Channon, who was decent but the wrong buy at a time when we needed cover for Colin rather than another forward.

With Bellamy, you just knew Mark Hughes was going to sign him at some point. I bought his autobiography largely to read about his time here with the new takeover etc. Wales too obviously.

I wasn’t too pleased when he came in but he soon won me over with his work rate on the pitch. He’s had a far better career than many realise and played for big clubs alongside top players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.