Ex City Youth Players

saw a news item that former Manu Garcia MF sidekick Will Patching has joined Derry, fwiw

I'd guess he is on a half decent wage. I'm no expert with Irish Football but i guess it compares with league 2 / conference. On that basis the best players might be on 50~100k a year which beats being on the tools.

what a goal.

The touch makes that goal.

Tyreese Campbell linked with a £20m move from Stoke to Newcastle tonight. Hope we inserted a sell on clause when we gave him away for nothing to the six fingered bookmakers

I'd guess he is on a half decent wage. I'm no expert with Irish Football but i guess it compares with league 2 / conference. On that basis the best players might be on 50~100k a year which beats being on the tools.
Average pay is 40,000 p.a for irish league players, which isnt terrible tbf and above average pay for a lot of jobs

Tyreese Campbell linked with a £20m move from Stoke to Newcastle tonight. Hope we inserted a sell on clause when we gave him away for nothing to the six fingered bookmakers
You mean the Tyrese Campbell who refused to sign a scholarship form 5½ years ago when he was 16? Doubtful given he walked away.

There was an interesting article about the Nmecha brothers on The Athletic earlier this week.

Lukas gave some interesting feedback about his loan at Preston

"I think (at Anderlecht) it was a little bit of a step back from the Bundesliga and the Championship, where it was just fighting,” Lukas says. “Especially the Championship. It wasn’t something that I grew up with, playing that way. I’m sure it improved me physically and mentally, but I’ve been brought up in the City academy, where it was always about ball possession. I remember my first game for Preston — Swansea away. I’d never received so many long balls before in my life. It was pouring it down with rain, it was a horrible game, and it was like a shock."

He also had some fairly glowing words about being managed by VK and claimed that City thought he "was on a bit of a hype train and that they would be able to get some money" so I guess thinking they could get more than he would typically go for.

Felix had less to say and most of what he did was about his religious faith.

Overall they came over very well and I hope they make a success of their careers.
in the game.

One of the main takeaways was the importance of finding a suitable club for loan players - more important I guess for attacking players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.