Examples of stupidity.

Just taken a new team over at work so have got a new deputy. I need to be able to entrust this lady. On Sunday evening she was saying how her Dad how sold his Spanish property to come back home and he had a spare telly going. She didnt want it because she thought the language of programmes would be in Spanish. I could have choked her to death
Should have taken the TV off her hands for a low fee or free and then told her you'd fixed the problem :)

Stupid woman

Just taken a new team over at work so have got a new deputy. I need to be able to entrust this lady. On Sunday evening she was saying how her Dad how sold his Spanish property to come back home and he had a spare telly going. She didnt want it because she thought the language of programmes would be in Spanish. I could have choked her to death
Please tell me you have recently changed profession.

Had a new client call into the unit earlier and I dont know how but we got talking about the amount of people in this one horse town with the same name. We decided that Hughes and Rowlands were the most commonest due to the amount of those names on our books. After a few minutes he went to leave and was walking out of the door when I jokingly said..." It could be worse, you could be called Roberts...."

" I am...." He replied

We Irish have been top of the league for an extremely long time, when it comes to saying stupid things publicly. We master in it.
Have a browse through this lot;

Some of the Larry Gogan Just a minute quiz answers are classics, but My particular favourite is the Gerry Ryan radio show one.

Gerry Ryan: (during a discussion on whether people would like to be buried
or cremated when they die) - "Would you like to be buried or cremated?"
Caller: "Oh, buried Gerry."
Gerry Ryan: "And where would you like to be buried?"
Caller: "Up to me balls in Bibi Baskin!"
1614346168797.jpeg
That’s Bibi Baskin.

Last edited:
Don't the radios in foreign cars . . . . . . . . ?

We Irish have been top of the league for an extremely long time, when it comes to saying stupid things publicly. We master in it.
Have a browse through this lot;

Some of the Larry Gogan Just a minute quiz answers are classics, but My particular favourite is the Gerry Ryan radio show one.

Gerry Ryan: (during a discussion on whether people would like to be buried
or cremated when they die) - "Would you like to be buried or cremated?"
Caller: "Oh, buried Gerry."
Gerry Ryan: "And where would you like to be buried?"
Caller: "Up to me balls in Bibi Baskin!"
View attachment 11323
That’s Bibi Baskin.
Rapist.." I thought she was my wife.."

Classic.

When I was working as a groundsman , this bloke walked over to me as I was marking out the wicket. Excuse me your outfield looks amazing, where can I buy the paint to put the checker board effect onto my lawn ?.

I thought ok this is a piss take but I stayed polite and said "pardon " , he asked again. I was looking around to see if people were watching and laughing, put no I couldnt see anyone. So I explained it's the way the grass is cut etc. To this day I dont know if this was a wind up or not 30 years later !.
If it was a joke I never found out lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.