EXCLUSIVE Just seen new signing at COMS {merged}

Big, strong, good jumper, can play the ball... will dominate midfield if he develops well! Great signing

Re: New Player at COMs now

CooperMcfcF/W said:
Just been at COMs to do a photo shoot for a newspaper covering my book. Saw Brian Marwood and Gary Cook with all the club officials and security get out of 4 vehicles all with ELS reg plates. Player was a 6" blaclk lad about 23 years of age, with a brown bubble coat on and jeans. Never seen him before in my life.
As i was having my pics took i think the security thought we were taking them of him so they rushed him in the main entrance.
Thats all i can tell you, and that was 35 minutes ago as i am now at home.

Absolute Tripe

Big Dave Watson said:
CooperMcfcF/W said:
Just been at COMs to do a photo shoot for a newspaper covering my book. Saw Brian Marwood and Gary Cook with all the club officials and security get out of 4 vehicles all with ELS reg plates. Player was a 6" blaclk lad about 23 years of age, with a brown bubble coat on and jeans. Never seen him before in my life.
As i was having my pics took i think the security thought we were taking them of him so they rushed him in the main entrance.

Absolute Tripe

doubt he's made it up. otherwise he's be facing permanent abuse on bluemoon if it was a load of shit

Big Dave Watson said:
CooperMcfcF/W said:

Absolute Tripe

Was you there then?

CooperMcfcF/W said:

heck of a coincidence m8, all that going on and you were the only person to see it, and you with a book to plug n all, thats amazing that is

Big Dave Watson said:
CooperMcfcF/W said:

Absolute Tripe

prove it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.