EXCLUSIVE Just seen new signing at COMS {merged}

blue ranger said:
People cant say anthing on here without other idiots shooting them down. I may be naive but didnt think the OP was a wum. Seemed quite genuine in his descriptions. Will be disappointed if its just an excuse to promote his book but for what its worth I think he is being genuine.

Why does someone have to be an idiot when they can see that someone is making stuff up?

Do you not think there is a slght chance that his 'description' could have been gleaned from this site or others? Also, the guy seems to be a writer so any chance of him being a bit creative here?

This board is all about opinions, so if somebody doesnt agree with something it doesnt make them an idiot.

Big Dave Watson said:
blue ranger said:
People cant say anthing on here without other idiots shooting them down. I may be naive but didnt think the OP was a wum. Seemed quite genuine in his descriptions. Will be disappointed if its just an excuse to promote his book but for what its worth I think he is being genuine.

Why does someone have to be an idiot when they can see that someone is making stuff up?

Do you not think there is a slght chance that his 'description' could have been gleaned from this site or others? Also, the guy seems to be a writer so any chance of him being a bit creative here?

This board is all about opinions, so if somebody doesnt agree with something it doesnt make them an idiot.

Didnt you say we werent going to sign anybody

80s Shorts said:
Big Dave Watson said:

So wev'e just siged somebody then ????
Didnt you say we werent going to sign anybody

just checked... You said "the kenyan guy was just a load of hot air" Quite a few reports disagree with you.

Oh for fecks sake take this one to the Big Brother House please.

Yo! Big Dave - you dont think there is gonna be a signing do you, but thats opinion not fact right?

The rest of you take your meds will you and calm the feck down.

I know its exciting but surely not THAT exciting.

fbloke said:
Oh for fecks sake take this one to the Big Brother House please.

Yo! Big Dave - you dont think there is gonna be a signing do you, but thats opinion not fact right?

The rest of you take your meds will you and calm the feck down.

I know its exciting but surely not THAT exciting.

oooo get her!!! ;-)

80s Shorts said:
just checked... You said "the kenyan guy was just a load of hot air" Quite a few reports disagree with you.

Reports - Exactly.

Is he on the TV in a City shirt alongside Mancini?

No.

lionheart said:
Knowing our luck, his work permit application will be rejected. Just like when Harry Rednapp tried to sign the lad a few years back.

his application failed last time because Pompey couldnt stump up the cash about £2m in think it was, hes a Commonwealth citizen so it should be no problem

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.