EXCLUSIVE Just seen new signing at COMS {merged}

Don't pander to the fools on here mate, if you believe what you've seen then so be it.

I would be happy for a true blue to report what he's seen, right or wrong - stop slagging him off

Re: The proof i saw McDonald at City This Morning..Picture

glad mate cheers 4 the heads up lets just get him in a shirt now and see wat hes got

bornblueegg said:
Don't pander to the fools on here mate, if you believe what you've seen then so be it.

I would be happy for a true blue to report what he's seen, right or wrong - stop slagging him off

^^^^^ This ^^^^^

Is that Meriga? Because the guy on the phone looks white

The bloke beside your right arm on the phone looks white to me and Mariga is black.

S.E.H said:
Is that Meriga? Because the guy on the phone looks white
Mate adjust your screen and use zoom!!!

He is black.

Definitely white and why is he so far away from the car he got out of if he was rushed inside?

You don't need to prove anything cooper. You saw what you saw and that is good enough for me.

CooperMcfcF/W said:
Proof i dont WUM!

Look at my right arm, that is the play at approx 12.15 at Coms today
22267_278070884636_840599636_3097737_5367035_n.jpg
I believe you mate and thanks for your info, but looking as best I can, the guy on the phone looks like a white fella. Like I said not doubting you but could it be that the guy on the phone isn't the player? Please dont think im doubting you, im just nit picking as to weather the guy on the phone is that said player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.