EXCLUSIVE Just seen new signing at COMS {merged}

fbloke said:
CooperMcfcF/W said:
Some of the replies on this post are very sad. Why the hell would i mention this just to plug my book????
Do not think that this would be the most stupid thing i could ever do to promote my book????

I will say it again at approximatley dinner time i saw this player in a silver people carrier with 3 other Mercs. I saw Brian Marwood and Gary Cook go in the main entrance and i also saw what i believed was the mentioned player walk in the main entrance with the security team that city use all the time.
Brian Marwood had a black merc which was parked near the media centre. Brian was with a foreign guy in a shirt and tie who spoke with a French accent. To prove my story i have just asked the photographer to send me a pic of this morning. He has told me the player is not in the background as he has gone in the entrance but all the cars are and staff. So to please the doubters im going to put the damn picture on here.

Talk about "Crucify" the messenger!!

lol Thats what makes me smile :)

And I suppose you're pretty good with PhotoShop as well ;-)

fuck me the lads getting sum stick here i think we will find out later today if anythings happening

Its very rare that we get any decent ITK news, and this one sounds relatively credible. Now, nothing has happened to disprove what the guy has told us, but he's already being slaughtered. This I find very petty.

Man City bid for Kenyan star Mariga
• Man City bid £7m for Parma's McDonald Mariga
• Middlesbrough reject City bid for Adam Johnson

Mcdonald-Mariga-001.jpg

His info was legitimate.

The proof i saw McDonald at City This Morning..Picture

As i said all the mercs and if you look at my right arm you can see the player on the phone.
Just got the pic from the photographer.
Will put on in one minute

Re: The proof i saw McDonald at City This Morning..Picture

Cannot make out much on that picture but I will believe you. :)

Re: The proof i saw McDonald at City This Morning..Picture

:)

WUM my arse!

Cheers for those who had faith.x

CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.