EXCLUSIVE Just seen new signing at COMS {merged}

After watching that Video it is 110% MCdonald... Deffo

Get your bets on at the bookies while you can.

Re: New Player at COMs now

Soulboy said:
MCfcBOB said:
Palma is the capital of Majorca.
Parma is an Italian football club. ;)

Ah, that explains it... he's being signed from PARMA (as in the Ham!)... cheers

Boiled ham comes from Parma? What about Tesco then, they have it, I've seen it myself, it was surrounded by a couple of deli counter workers at the time but i could make out it was boiled ham before the rushed it off into the refrigerated entrance.

1_barry_conlon said:
Soulboy said:
Ah, that explains it... he's being signed from PARMA (as in the Ham!)... cheers

Boiled ham comes from Parma? What about Tesco then, they have it, I've seen it myself, it was surrounded by a couple of deli counter workers at the time but i could make out it was boiled ham before the rushed it off into the refrigerated entrance.

Did you know that they are known as the Hammers, and had that nickname long before West Ham pinched it from them?

Or is that just baloney?

CooperMcfcF/W said:
Just been at COMs to do a photo shoot for a newspaper covering my book. Saw Brian Marwood and Gary Cook with all the club officials and security get out of 4 vehicles all with ELS reg plates. Player was a 6" blaclk lad about 23 years of age, with a brown bubble coat on and jeans. Never seen him before in my life.
As i was having my pics took i think the security thought we were taking them of him so they rushed him in the main entrance.
Thats all i can tell you, and that was 35 minutes ago as i am now at home.

6"???

That means 6 inches! Was it this guy...

smallest-muscleman05.jpg

Try 6'....

lionheart said:
Knowing our luck, his work permit application will be rejected. Just like when Harry Rednapp tried to sign the lad a few years back.
Nah he's played in Italy for a few years now since then.

Soulboy said:
1_barry_conlon said:

Did you know that they are known as the Hammers, and had that nickname long before West Ham pinched it from them?

Or is that just baloney?

That truly must be the Wurst tenious link i've seen!!!

From sky sports.

Manchester City are reported to have agreed a deal with Parma for their midfield starlet McDonald Mariga.

The 22-year-old is a Kenyan international and has been plying his trade in Italy for two-and-a-half years.

He originally joined Parma in 2007 on-loan from Helsingborgs, but they snapped him up on a permanent deal after he impressed hugely.

The defensive midfielder has gone from strength to strength and a host of clubs have been linked over the past 12 months with Arsenal and Inter Milan also keen.

But Roberto Macini is now reported to have convinced City's hierarchy to push through a deal worth around £7million for the player.

Sources in Italy claim that Parma president Tommaso Ghiradi and managing director Pietro Leonardi brokered the move on Friday evening.

It is also claimed that Parma wanted to do a deal with City, in order for them to facilitate a permanent deal for Valeri Bojinov - currently on loan with them from Eastlands.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.