EXCLUSIVE Just seen new signing at COMS {merged}

farelli said:
From sky sports.

Manchester City are reported to have agreed a deal with Parma for their midfield starlet McDonald Mariga.

The 22-year-old is a Kenyan international and has been plying his trade in Italy for two-and-a-half years.

He originally joined Parma in 2007 on-loan from Helsingborgs, but they snapped him up on a permanent deal after he impressed hugely.

The defensive midfielder has gone from strength to strength and a host of clubs have been linked over the past 12 months with Arsenal and Inter Milan also keen.

But Roberto Macini is now reported to have convinced City's hierarchy to push through a deal worth around £7million for the player.

Sources in Italy claim that Parma president Tommaso Ghiradi and managing director Pietro Leonardi brokered the move on Friday evening.

It is also claimed that Parma wanted to do a deal with City, in order for them to facilitate a permanent deal for Valeri Bojinov - currently on loan with them from Eastlands.

They are just quoting from somewhere else with that, its not their own story.

This thread is making me hungry

28a0bp.jpg

<a class="postlink" href="http://allafrica.com/stories/201001290973.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://allafrica.com/stories/201001290973.html</a>

Re: New Player at COMs now

Robbo. said:
CooperMcfcF/W said:

are you not just plugging your book? you came on here yesterday saying you wanted a pic of your book above Cherl Coles book and now you post this also stating you book being singed!! WUM me thinks!!

Whatever!! lol
Im telling fellow blues what i saw so if your not interested dont clik on the post matey.Simple

Re: New Player at COMs now

CooperMcfcF/W said:
Robbo. said:
are you not just plugging your book? you came on here yesterday saying you wanted a pic of your book above Cherl Coles book and now you post this also stating you book being singed!! WUM me thinks!!

Whatever!! lol
Im telling fellow blues what i saw so if your not interested dont clik on the post matey.Simple

no need to get arsey as it shows i have hit a nerve! when you make a topic.. EXCLUSIVE Just seen new signing at COMS then im going to look, No??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.