Exclusive - Live from City

How much does it cost without pre-ordering its just that some of my United chums want to go...i'll be pre-ordering the shirt however.

I'm not going to be pre-ordering the new kit, usualy if I say I want a medium I need a large. So is there a way to buy the tickets?

ASH-MCFC said:
I'm not going to be pre-ordering the new kit, usualy if I say I want a medium I need a large. So is there a way to buy the tickets?

Ash , if you go down to Sports Soccer and try on the England keepers shirt you'll get the size right. It's the same style as the homehirt.
I know theres a 46 and a 48 for instance.
Of course you may not be as... er.....full figured as me!

manchestermooner said:
How much does it cost without pre-ordering its just that some of my United chums want to go...i'll be pre-ordering the shirt however.

Tell em to fook off, they aint welcome!

Tell to go down to the swamp, they can all have a mass wank over the tevez and tranny duvets sets on special offer in the magastore window!

Kevcod said:
ASH-MCFC said:

Ash , if you go down to Sports Soccer and try on the England keepers shirt you'll get the size right. It's the same style as the homehirt.
I'm going away tomorrow until July 10th, so I wont be able to. And I may miss the pre-order date :(

Bullshit. I've just shelled out for a season ticket, costing me over £300, so therefore can't afford to pre-order a damn shirt, so I either have to pay an entrance fee, or can't go at all.

sam the drummer said:
Dammit should be free for season ticket holders just spent all my money on renewing!
Can't see it being too much if there is an option to just buy tickets. I Can see it being pay on the gate if not many pre-order the shirt.

ASH-MCFC said:
Kevcod said:
I'm going away tomorrow until July 10th, so I wont be able to. And I may miss the pre-order date :(

If you're flying off somewhere there may be a sports shop at the airport?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.