Exclusive - Live from City

ASH-MCFC said:
If I pre-ordered a shirt, and it diddn't fit, do you think they would let me swap it for another size?

I did last year and it was oK, as long as there are no badges, names etc. They were really good about it.
Even if you did you could put it on Ebay if they aren't going to be selling them anywhere else except on line and at the shop.

Kevcod said:
ASH-MCFC said:
If I pre-ordered a shirt, and it diddn't fit, do you think they would let me swap it for another size?

I did last year and it was oK, as long as there are no badges, names etc. They were really good about it.
Even if you did you could put it on Ebay if they aren't going to be selling them anywhere else except on line and at the shop.
Cheers, I will just do that then :)

Well done to the club...

1. They've organised an event that's attractive.
2. They've given us a kit deal that brings pride to the shirt once again.
3. They've recognised Bluemoon.. the biggest City forum going... with some real hardcore support lurking about at all hours of the day.

Wait till we win a cup... free Oasis gig surely! haha

PS: DOVES TO SING BLUE MOON?!!! Yes Please!!!

blueinsa said:
Tell em to fook off, they aint welcome!

Tell to go down to the swamp, they can all have a mass wank over the tevez and tranny duvets sets on special offer in the magastore window!

Fuck me I nearly lost control of my bladder, are you ok blueinsa or has your head exploded pmsl

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
blueinsa said:
Tell em to fook off, they aint welcome!

Tell to go down to the swamp, they can all have a mass wank over the tevez and tranny duvets sets on special offer in the magastore window!

Fuck me I nearly lost control of my bladder, are you ok blueinsa or has your head exploded pmsl

lol im just stating the facts mate thats all...

I'm gettting the shirt as a birthday present so wont be pre-ordering it so is there any way i can get a ticket?
I heard people mention buying one but is there any idea about proce or how to get one?
cheers

manchestermooner said:
How much does it cost without pre-ordering its just that some of my United chums want to go...i'll be pre-ordering the shirt however.
Tell em to f**k off rag scum.

Hang on .. is this open or not to people not buying shirts ??

I don't mind paying the gig ticket but am not gonna buy a 3rd home shirt ... (sorry guys you've hit saturation point for me on thr homr shirts front ..I'm 51 FFS !!!!).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.