Executive Boxes

Always surprises me how many empty seats there are in the Directors box. Dont they have any mates?

warpig said:
NQblue said:
There looked to be more than 1200 of empty seats from where I sat. They gave an attendance of 44,000 I think but that seems to very generous.

I remember the Swales era when the crowd number were massaged down as the gate monies were split between teams and FA and also create a little bunce money for the board. What we get from reporting bigger gates I don't understand.

how can this be allowed due to health and safety

think they count all st holdrs in the attendance, even if they are not actually there.

dw7 said:
Roger Ringpiece said:
Matched by about 1200 empty seats in the City ends and about 2000 in the away end.

did brfc have anyone in level 2 of te ss

Not a single one - I sit next to it. Made me laugh when the goals were scored the stewards came running down the steps next to the netting even though there was nobody there to get shirty with!!

dw7 said:
warpig said:
cba trying to undo that quote dw as on a phone :/ but what grounds on h and s are you thinking?

well if there was a fire and they say there was 10k in one stand and there was really on 7k emergancy services would be looking for people that weren't even there

think if there was a fire the stand would empty pretty quickly anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.