Executive Boxes

dw7 said:
warpig said:
cba trying to undo that quote dw as on a phone :/ but what grounds on h and s are you thinking?

well if there was a fire and they say there was 10k in one stand and there was really on 7k emergancy services would be looking for people that weren't even there

Do you think we all line up in the car park and they take a register?

What's even stranger. According to the official seat planner all 1st and 2nd tier seats were sold on Saturday, with only a few left at the top of each 3rd tier.

If I'd have wanted to buy a seat in any of the tiers except the 3rd one, I couldn't of, so I wouldn't have gone.

I know these guys know what they are doing(I would assume they do), but they don't make it easy to buy a seat for a match. Which in reality equates to lost revenue. Strange way to run a business that.

dw7 said:
warpig said:
think if there was a fire the stand would empty pretty quickly anyway.

a crush then or any emergency

would still say it's pretty irrelevant dw. anyway, to use your example
, I can't see just under 30% of st's not attending at anyone time. prob ever only going to be 1 or 2% imo.

I was in a box for the Valencia game and the guy whose box it was (who was not pleased to put it mildly) said MCFC had put the cost of the box up 40% from last season

and the thing that pissed him off even more was last year MCFC included all cup games whereas this season it didn't include any cup games!!

so I guess on that basis a lot of box holders didn't renew this year?

blue dallas said:
xbow1315 said:
you can do the 3 europa games for 2k no food no drinks inc .
how many guests allowed
10<br /><br />-- Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:43 pm --<br /><br />
alib said:
I was in a box for the Valencia game and the guy whose box it was (who was not pleased to put it mildly) said MCFC had put the cost of the box up 40% from last season

and the thing that pissed him off even more was last year MCFC included all cup games whereas this season it didn't include any cup games!!

so I guess on that basis a lot of box holders didn't renew this year?
48k includes all cup games bar europa games . 16 empty v blackburn .

xbow1315 said:
bluesmith said:
about £4k a box
you can do the 3 europa games for 2k no food no drinks inc .

Can you take a flask and some butties?

That would look piss funny - an executive box with someone sat at the front with his butties wrapped in foil and filling his plastic cup from his thermos.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.