Exotic pets

Yep got a bearded dragon- hard to look after and lots of shit advice out there but if you can get it right they make great pets

Daughter has a hog nose snake and bearded dragon but as usual with kids, I ended up doing most of the caring. Lovely pets both of which I became very attached to over time.
I had a western Hognose, horrible little c%nt scared me to death when I first got him hissing like a puncture on a tractor

Intrigued

Prey Tell

Pun intended
We had a spell of about 10 months where she just wouldn't eat anything. Tried pretty much everything we could think of, including some tips we read about online. Nothing worked though. We were getting a bit desperate and one day while I was drinking a cup of Bovril, I decided to dip a dead mouse in and tried that. Lo and behold, she gobbled it up straight away. From that time any time she was getting fussy over her food, we just dipped a mouse in Bovril and it got her started on her food again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.