Exotic pets

We had a spell of about 10 months where she just wouldn't eat anything. Tried pretty much everything we could think of, including some tips we read about online. Nothing worked though. We were getting a bit desperate and one day while I was drinking a cup of Bovril, I decided to dip a dead mouse in and tried that. Lo and behold, she gobbled it up straight away. From that time any time she was getting fussy over her food, we just dipped a mouse in Bovril and it got her started on her food again.
Never really had a starver but it is normal this time of year, 2-3 weeks sometimes

Stepdaughter has a tortoise. Quite a little character he is, too. The way he stares at and then attacks his lettuce is quite sad really. It should be raw meat, with his face left bloody afterwards. To put that aggression into biting lettuce is just embarrassing really.

We had a spell of about 10 months where she just wouldn't eat anything. Tried pretty much everything we could think of, including some tips we read about online. Nothing worked though. We were getting a bit desperate and one day while I was drinking a cup of Bovril, I decided to dip a dead mouse in and tried that. Lo and behold, she gobbled it up straight away. From that time any time she was getting fussy over her food, we just dipped a mouse in Bovril and it got her started on her food again.
did you drink the rest of the Bovril after you'd dunked the mouse?

I've got one of those dragon things and I really don't know why I did as it's horrible.
It has really rough horrible skin, although I never touch it as it hisses if I go near it and it always seems to be in a foul mood like it'll attack at any moment
The reason I don't get rid is that kids love it and divorces are really expensive

I've got one of those dragon things and I really don't know why I did as it's horrible.
It has really rough horrible skin, although I never touch it as it hisses if I go near it and it always seems to be in a foul mood like it'll attack at any moment
The reason I don't get rid is that kids love it and divorces are really expensive
Ours is really placid and enjoys being handled and running around the house.

I had a gopher snake for a while but it was arsey and a right picky eater. I vowed never to have a snake again. 18 months later, they were my job (though at least the work ones were wild ones, so didn’t need cleaning out).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.