Expanded FIFA Club World Cup 2025 | 32 Teams | USA

Not sure I'd want to be playing in both this and the World Cup 12 months later. That's a lot of football without a significantly sized break for recovery.
Agree that it's great that USA based blues get to see some significant City action rather than meaningless pre-season stuff.

And here we go.
Ginger Kev said that players are not machines and yet more and more matches.
I assume the League Cup is now history and soon the FA Cup. But who cares I'm just a Manchester based City fan so fuck me. I dont spend £90 on a shirt that was £30 2 months ago but didn't have fancy badges.

Yes I'm moaning but when the 39th game, or the top 6 Premier league play offs are in New York, Miami and San Francisco a few more might be moaning.

This could be great. A proper World Cup for clubs and worth winning. But FIFA will have to compromise by cutting meaningless international games to ensure players are not burned out. It’s an opportunity.
Do you HONESTLY believe FIFA will cut any matches ? Not one organisation cut any during covid. Fifa will not lose money, look at England v Macafuckindonia.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.