Expanded FIFA Club World Cup 2025 | 32 Teams | USA

Euros summer 2024
This is 2025
Still a truncated summer break for the lads, then straight into a new season. And presumably we then either won’t get the free weekend in winter or we do and even more games will be piled on at the end of the season.
Need to protect the players, there’s no need whatsoever for this vanity project

By 2025 the favourites will probably be some of the Saudi teams.It will be interesting to see how many European clubs will fill their stadiums as the power moves to Asia.This is what we in South America have had to endure over the past 30 years.But River is averaging attendances of over 80,000 this year despite this and 100% plus inflation.

By 2025 the favourites will probably be some of the Saudi teams.It will be interesting to see how many European clubs will fill their stadiums as the power moves to Asia.This is what we in South America have had to endure over the past 30 years.But River is averaging attendances of over 80,000 this year despite this and 100% plus inflation.
Saudi is this years in thing.
I would imagine no one will start watching Saudi football on tv because they are buying a lot of players.
I have never watched club football In Saudi even on a stream.
Most fans are the same as me.Why should it change.

Imagine winning the CL and then having to psyche yourself up for this if you’d already qualified as a winner from the last few years.

Just think of how drained our players were. Now imagine them having to play a 32 team WC right now. Can you also imagine how drained they would be for the following season compared to our rivals?

Not only that but the quality will be much lower than the CL. Most of the teams outside of Europe will be no where near the same level.

The US will play host to:

2024 Copa America
2025 Club World Cup
2026 World Cup
2027 Women’s World Cup (maybe)
2028 Olympic Games

I'm in the US and think it's a load of bollocks.

Will I go and watch it?
If City play in Orlando (maybe Miami) then yes but I'l not travel beyond that
And if we send an under 23's team ....even to Orlando ?
Enough us enough. Me, a local fan is pissed off with how football is going. Harlem Globetrotters x 32 (teams)

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.