Expanded FIFA Club World Cup 2025 | 32 Teams | USA

They were joint 16th in 2021/22 when they got to some final. The year before 22nd and last season in the 70s.

They need to win the UCL to qualify.
Ffs lol

Google Rangers world club championship

If you can go to the trouble to find their Euro standing you can do that

I did say the two team per country is what is helping Rangers qualify

ETA

Rangers are going to the USA in 2025 if they manage to clinch their place in the revamped edition of the lucrative FIFA Club World Cup. The Premiership side are, as it stands, one of the 12 UEFA teams who would play in the money-spinning event in June and July 2025.

I did it for you. You’re welcome

I would have thought a lot.
If you consider 16 teams play in the knockout stages of the CL and Rangers have never made the last 16 (or certainly not in the last 5 years) so how dies that put Rangers in the top 8?
Am I missing something here?
They got to the final of the Europa league, so got lots of points for that.

Rangers current UEFA coefficient is 31. They're not going to be in the 2025 event.
Sorry to disappoint but they are already in a qualifying position

Ffs the criteria is there. It’s not too difficult to google it instead of posting uniformed utter drivel

Ffs......
I agree. It’s a joke that Conference league , Europa League performances carry such weight but that’s the ruling.

It’s over a 4 year period and Rangers have been in 1/4 final Europa, Europa Funal , Champions League groups and this seasons results.

It’ll be tight but financially it would be massive for a Scottish club

Ffs lol

Google Rangers world club championship

If you can go to the trouble to find their Euro standing you can do that

I did say the two team per country is what is helping Rangers qualify

ETA

Rangers are going to the USA in 2025 if they manage to clinch their place in the revamped edition of the lucrative FIFA Club World Cup. The Premiership side are, as it stands, one of the 12 UEFA teams who would play in the money-spinning event in June and July 2025.

I did it for you. You’re welcome
It is a click bait article.

Rangers have 38 points for the 3 years so far, Ajax are the 12th team in line with 49.

Club
UCE 20-23​
City
95​
Real M
85​
Bayern
80​
Chelsea
79​
Roma
69​
Villareal
66​
Paris
62​
Juve
58​
Benfica
55​
Leipzig
52​
Porto
51​
Ajax
49​

There is a decent chance a team not on the table will win the UCL too next year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.