Expanded FIFA Club World Cup 2025 | 32 Teams | USA

This rank based system.
Does this mean there is a possibility rags and dippers get in.

Unfortunately yes, I think it’s performance based from 21-24. The 8? best over that period, excluding the winners.

I’m guessing but it’ll probably be 4 runners up, unless that was the only thing they did in those 4 years, plus 4 others. So Dippers loss to Madrid gives them a start, but non-qualification for 23-24 hurts them.

1000_F_219988764_dAPmde0DlHnY9qwNSU0BgnqtMFwrWNZz.jpg
So, you are saying he's fucked the lead singer from The Darkness?

Unless you have a good wad of disposable income available start saving now. The US has become incredibly expensive, had a couple of weeks in Florida last September, didn’t push the boat out too much, the whole holiday came to nearly £8k for two of us.
I’ve got family dotted around the States so I’m good for accommodation. I’d just spend a few days at relatives and then on to the where the game is. I went for 10 days last year and spent £1500. Florida is extortionate, it’s never appealed to me anyway so I hope City don’t play a game there.

The dippers can't qualify for the 2025 competition. The number of clubs from each country is capped at 2. Only exception will be if a club wins the Champions league in 2024. The 2 English teams are City and Chelsea. If the rags, Arsenal, or Newcastle win the Champs league in 2024, they also go through. No route for the dippers, though.

Btw, here's the text re the 2 club per country rule.

A cap of two clubs per country will be applied to the access list with an exception in cases where more than two clubs from the same country win the confederation’s premier club competition over the four-year period 2021 - 2024.

why dont we give them the euros and champs league final as well, they say money talks well it does in the good old USA
It probably goes back to when the US lost out to Qatar to host the 2022 World Cup and the FBI started arresting and locking up the top brass in football. Wouldn't be surprised if they kept back evidence on current officials just enough to leverage winning any bids they submit.

The only thing this does is whoever wins this years CWC in December will have that golden badge on their shirt the longest (till end of 2024/25) so 1.5 seasons instead of just the 1 ;)

The dippers can't qualify for the 2025 competition. The number of clubs from each country is capped at 2. Only exception will be if a club wins the Champions league in 2024. The 2 English teams are City and Chelsea. If the rags, Arsenal, or Newcastle win the Champs league in 2024, they also go through. No route for the dippers, though.
This is true. As things stand the only other British club sitting in a qualifying position is Rangers and the ‘2 team rule’ is aiding them in their bid but depends how they fair in this seasons European Competition

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.