Expectation of Aguero.

I thought a return of 20 goals plus was more than doable for the little fella. He had a little dip, but that was expected. I think 'that' goal was what Aguero is all about.
I'm going for a Ronaldo-esque 35 plus this coming season, and his all round game improving too, same with Silva on that latter point.

Hahahahaha, Sergio Aguero plays for us! I still buzz off that thread where we stayed up tracking his flight like stalkers!

Pigeonho said:
I thought a return of 20 goals plus was more than doable for the little fella. He had a little dip, but that was expected. I think 'that' goal was what Aguero is all about.
I'm going for a Ronaldo-esque 35 plus this coming season, and his all round game improving too, same with Silva on that latter point.

Hahahahaha, Sergio Aguero plays for us! I still buzz off that thread where we stayed up tracking his flight like stalkers!

Yep that was a brilliant thread. Does that still exisist or has it been wiped?

jimharri said:
And the frightening thing is;
he seems to miss a fair few chances as well. If he was VERY clinical, what would he bag in a season? Jesus!

All I ask from him next season is that he becomes more clinical. He must have missed 60 good chances for the 30 goals scored, so if he scored 25 goals with 40 chances, that's progress to me. I also wouldn't be surprised, nor should anyone be disheartened or worried if he doesn't get 30 goals again, because a huge amount will depend on factors outside his control, like whether Dzeko stays and integrates into a rotation system, whether Tevez stays, Balotelli keeps his head and becomes the player Mancini thinks he can be, we bring in someone else like Cavani. He doesn't exist in isolation, and how the team performs around him will effect how many goals he scores.

However like Mancini says, he could be someone who has a goal a game ratio, maybe even higher. It's astonishing that he's only 23 (Messi has kinda skewed the amazing for age boundaries but then he does that with most things).

I thought he was a big fish in a small team at Madrid so wasn't expecting to much. Then he scored his first after coming on as sub v Swansea and the lads I go with just looked at each other with a big grin and said "Kin Ell what have we got here" Bobby says he should score every gameand that'll be good enough for me. Even when he had a duff game he still had a chance or two. Next season we'll play him better and 40+ in all comps isn't unreasonable I think

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.