Expectations In The Summer Window

One big name e.g. Villa

3/4 more Hughesy signings like Zabba, Vinny, Shay, SWP, DJ, Bellers

That would do me.

In my opinion

1) MH will still e with us

2) GC will still be here

3) MH hasn't signed any bad players in fact he has signed some very good, talented young players and added experience as well. I expect that trend to continue in the summer.

4) Our owners will instruct GC to have a go at signing one galatico with MHs blessing whether it comes off will depend on whether a mercenary or not.

5) I expect there to be a big clear out and those players out of contract will not have their contracts renewed (Mills and Vassell)

6) Expect Johnson and Petrov along with Boj to get super fit for start of next season.

7) I expect Robbie to stay

8) I expect Elano to stay

Who we will sign though, well I will wait with baited breath for the ITKs to keep us abreast with all developements and Ducado to have another list of WUMs.

MCFC_Freestyler said:
MattRGF said:
Are you guys likely to grab a player from us for the 3rd consectutive transfer window??? ;-)

If you have any players better or around the ability of komps or de jong then yeh lol

That midfielder/forward trochwiski (something like that) has been heavily linked with us but i dont think he's needed with ireland being better than him and elano being of similar ability when he pulls his thumb out then i dont reckon we will sign any of thier players....

.... for now ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.