Expectations

Malty

Are our expectations too high? compared to before the takeover this is like a golden age.. many of us have got spoilt with that little bit of success at winning the league, but to be one of Europe's elite clubs we need to win alot more.

It's not the end of the world when we lose a game and don't win a trophy in a season.

Our expectations are in line with the standing of the club and nothing more (for me at least). We should be fighting for all trophies we can win, expecting not to lose against newly promoted teams, playing football worth watching. It's hardly much to ask from a team who cost a more than anyone else in the entire top flight.

I expect to go to newly promoted sides without Kompers and come away with a comfortable win, three points and a substantial addition to the goal difference. 'Twill be interesting to see how the likes of MANUre and CFC do in Cardiff this season. We had the same trouble last season against Championship sides.

Another £80m spent, I'd say we should have pissed that game. We sacked Mancini for not winning the league so I'd say expectations are about where they should be

We have the best squad according to Pellegrini. It's up to him to make sure the best squad finishes above all other teams. We couldnt even fault his man management skills unlike under Mancini...

But now I really hope we avoid a bad draw in CL group stage. A group of death could be too much once again and I think there is a great pressure from Soriano and co. to progress in the CL finally.

Expectations from some on here are too high, some have been talking with such bullishness that we'll walk the league etc.

Our first team is excellent but there is a distinct drop off in quality and/or drive in the players brought in to replace them.

3 new players was never going to be able to change aspects of our game from last season. We're a work in progress and I expect us to be up there at the end of the season but I also expect games like today, unfortunately.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.