Expected attendance for leeds?

Harrogate, Doncaster, Sheffield, Catterick,Halifax, West Yorkshire(Leeds) that's just off the top of my head.
That's Blues Supporters Clubs in Yorkshire so what?
You can make up all sort of bollox but your assertion that North Lancs is all Leeds because you name some supporters clubs off the top of your head is ridiculous.
Again Yorkshire is Blue then.

Berkovic_blue said:
I'm going, rare visit for me as I'm unemployed at the moment and moved away from Manchester years ago. 2 tickets in 102 for me and my Dad - £30. Bargain!

Tickets seem to be selling steadily, I reckon it will easily sell out by next weekend.
I do too. Maybe just about 3,000 left now. Can't see there being many tickets left after this weekend

leeds fans always sell their away allocation, fair play, maybe they should start going to the home matches first, down to about 18k for some games, average about 22k ? thats shite, whats happened to the other 15k that were there in your distant premiership days ?

About 500 tickets left online - nearly all singles. Maybe more will miraculously appear, but looks like all the tickets will be gone by Weds/Thurs

Looks like it could sell out any time now.

2zoC6WA.jpg

harrogateblue said:
Harrogate, Doncaster, Sheffield, Catterick,Halifax, West Yorkshire(Leeds) that's just off the top of my head.
That's Blues Supporters Clubs in Yorkshire so what?
You can make up all sort of bollox but your assertion that North Lancs is all Leeds because you name some supporters clubs off the top of your head is ridiculous.
Again Yorkshire is Blue then.[/quote]

no its bloody red

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.