expected too much

azatheblue

a few days ago i was well hyped up because we were being linked to some really world class players. but its gone a bit too quiet. what in gods name is going on . have we expected too much from this transfer window , or am i just panicking becasue real seem to be buying every player under the sun!

It would make sense for City to complete the squad signings don't you think before going for the big boys as to not inflate the normal players fees?

In The Know said:
It would make sense for City to complete the squad signings don't you think before going for the big boys as to not inflate the normal players fees?

You tell us mate.....you're 'In the Know'.... just kidding mate. I don't think it matters too much, with our resources we're always going to be quoted more for players anyway. Think top targets such as Tevez/Eto'o or whoever should take priority

Deals can be done but not released for commercial reasons I suppose. Why can this not be the case for Tevez.

In The Know said:

Normal player fees are a thing of the past now were the richest club in the world

In The Know said:

Actually i hadn't thought of that ITK , makes sense though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.