expected too much

moomba said:
azatheblue said:
a few days ago i was well hyped up because we were being linked to some really world class players. but its gone a bit too quiet. what in gods name is going on . have we expected too much from this transfer window , or am i just panicking becasue real seem to be buying every player under the sun!

Don't think anyone has expected too much.

They've just expected it too soon.

thats sounds spot on pal.

azatheblue said:
moomba said:
azatheblue said:
a few days ago i was well hyped up because we were being linked to some really world class players. but its gone a bit too quiet. what in gods name is going on . have we expected too much from this transfer window , or am i just panicking becasue real seem to be buying every player under the sun!

Don't think anyone has expected too much.

They've just expected it too soon.

thats sounds spot on pal.

I'd agree. Think when you look back to when we signed Robinho then the Kaka ordeal I think too many peolple expected a whole summer of the "circus". With the way we've conducted the Barry transfer I think that this shows that pretty much all our transfers will not be conducted in the public domain. If I remember correctly ( and I know you lot will correct me if I'm wrong!) but after the Kaka bid failed the club employed a new PR agency which has obviously plugged the "sources". I does however cause frustration in respect of transfers because it's all down to rumours. We know that things will happen it's just when.

Could be worse... Could be sittiing and crying into our beer because the bigger boys are cherry picking our best players. And letting them do it just so we can balance the books... you know, like the rags.

Bonol said:
Were letting the top 4 fill their boots before moving in for the scraps.

What else do you expect us to achieve when we are not in the top four... or anywhere near at the moment.

Be thankful that we have pots of ding to spend on the best of the rest. Only four years ago we were happy with the likes of Samaras and Kiki Musampa.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.