expected too much

People will never be happy. In the last twelve months we have signed about 10 internationals and still everyone wants more. Just relax and what will be will be, we as fans, can do fuck all about it and it's much better than when we were signing utter shite.

azatheblue said:
a few days ago i was well hyped up because we were being linked to some really world class players. but its gone a bit too quiet. what in gods name is going on . have we expected too much from this transfer window , or am i just panicking becasue real seem to be buying every player under the sun!

nope, its just you living in cloud cuckoo land

You get sucked in by the media. Calm down, we will improve the team over the next few months. We haven't done badly for a mid table prem league club without European football.

I think MH said somewhere that he would like all his transfer dealings done within 3 weeks of the transfer wondow opening (or before they go on the SA tour)........

Obviously this is what would happen in an ideal world and with the sale of kaka and ronaldo in the last few days it may well stimulate the market and other players will be transfered......id certainly expect utd to be buying a couple of players in the next week or so wit the £80m burning a hole in their back pocket (and i believe they will spend it.....i dont buy this most of it will go to pay off the debt.).......ferguson (like all good managers) will already have identified his targets and areas he wants to improve on (even before the sale of ronaldo)

chelski have money to play with as well

and once barcelona, real madrid (more) and a couple of the other big hitters get into the action.....i think we will start to see things move very quickly...its like a chain reaction.....

however as we have also seen.....the last couple of days of the transfer window can often be hectic.......so you just never know

Chill you weapon. Barry was a quick shock. Not even been 2 weeks and people are flapping on here. I remember being excited linked to hatem trableshi lol

Most players worth having have just spent the last week away on international duty. Despite this we still managed to get a deal completed for Barry. Obviously the Tevez thing has gone into a kind of limbo while he's been away in South America concentrating on playing for his country. What else did you expect?

Luke The Blue said:
im starting to panick myself for some reason and i keep telling myself there are so many days left!
Chill out dude. We have a good enough team to get into the top 6 now and with Barry and few more very good additions, whether they are solid players or world class players, they will improve our team. I am sure of that. Trust Hughes, don't get on his back. We have the money to spend, and that is all that matters.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.