Exploiting blues

Anybody who did decide to buy from her needs their pips feeling I’m afraid…

Agreed but desperation forces people into doing desperate things. That bird must be seriously wedged if she's got a few of these schemes on the go. In a way I kind of applaud her audacity.

Agreed but desperation forces people into doing desperate things. That bird must be seriously wedged if she's got a few of these schemes on the go. In a way I kind of applaud her audacity.
Two lads from Nottingham stayed in our hotel from late Friday night until Sunday.. They’d decided they had to be there.. £450 each for flights, £150 each for the hotel (it certainly wasn’t the Ritz) and £1400 each (not a typo) for match tickets

I couldn’t live with myself charging anything more than face value for fellow blues.. Saying that I brought 20 programmes back once the game was won and expected to shift them for a few quid.. I sold a few for £15 each (£10 face value) but ended up selling most of them for cost plus postage as my conscience told me to..

Got four tickets for the Foo Fighters for next year for the Thursday night then managed to get another four for the extra Saturday gig.. Tons of them available for ridiculous prices already but I am passing them to an old RAF buddy (rag) for face value.. I just can’t rip anybody off

Two lads from Nottingham stayed in our hotel from late Friday night until Sunday.. They’d decided they had to be there.. £450 each for flights, £150 each for the hotel (it certainly wasn’t the Ritz) and £1400 each (not a typo) for match tickets

I couldn’t live with myself charging anything more than face value for fellow blues.. Saying that I brought 20 programmes back once the game was won and expected to shift them for a few quid.. I sold a few for £15 each (£10 face value) but ended up selling most of them for cost plus postage as my conscience told me to..

Got four tickets for the Foo Fighters for next year for the Thursday night then managed to get another four for the extra Saturday gig.. Tons of them available for ridiculous prices already but I am passing them to an old RAF buddy (rag) for face value.. I just can’t rip anybody off
Respect blue and that's what it's all about.

Happy with your attitude. Can't rip a blue off. Currently trying to flog a club in Salford for a spot of cash, and creating a bidding wall. At the last minute, I'll withdraw the sale. Call me Av...

Posted this in another thread at the time but I have a rag acquaintance who sold his FA Cup Final tickets to another rag for a small fortune. I just don't get that, maybe I'm too soft.

Happy with your attitude. Can't rip a blue off. Currently trying to flog a club in Salford for a spot of cash, and creating a bidding wall. At the last minute, I'll withdraw the sale. Call me Av...
Speaking of Av I’m sure I saw that twat at the game in Istanbul, I clocked him and it sounded like he was selling tickets on his phone from inside the stadium, his face said it all that he had been recognised, if it wasn’t him it was his twin brother.

The Last game at Maine Road I purchased 2 tickets off a City employee (£80 each I think) he still works there...
P.S they were comps so free to him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.