Explosion at MEN Arena/Victoria Station

The PM just said the usual thing politicians always say 'We will defeat them', but i genuinely cannot see how. Not having a go in any way at the PM as its what they say during these times, but how the hell do we stop it? The media are already bringing the security services into it and why didnt they stop it, but for me they do an incredible job keeping us as safe as we are. For me the question should be why and how did he do it? Who radicalised him, how did he build a bomb etc He is the one responsible for it, not a religion, not the security services but the individual who made that sick choice to do it and the network he must be supported by.

I am suggesting that the powers that be could do more to cut people off from those that preach hate and encourage terrorism. The internet needs censoring and hate sites need closing down.

I can understand the vigils and people standing side by side and carrying on with there day to day lives which is entirely what should happen. But unless we do something this will happen again. This young man wasnt working alone. I know I am guessing but surely he must have found out how to make a bomb or been shown to via the internet and guided by others with an evil doctrine.

I hope that's the case. We'll soon find out.

My wife has just shown me a Facebook page where someone is claiming their little girl (7) is still missing, the picture is of a little blond girl(5) who attends the school my wife works at, the girl wasn't at the Arena last night and someone is using her picture for attention, the world has gone mad.

Social media sadly brings out the very worst in attention seeking idiots. I pity them.

My heart goes out to the people killed and injured in this tragedy and the families left to deal with the fallout,will probably get slated for this but enough is enough I say, terror and violence is all these scum seem to know so let's give it to them

My heart goes out to the people killed and injured in this tragedy and the families left to deal with the fallout,will probably get slated for this but enough is enough I say, terror and violence is all these scum seem to know so let's give it to them
Who and where are you giving it to ?

Just spoken to James at Wealdstone FC who a few on here will know.

Wanted me to post a message on here passing on his & the clubs thoughts for anyone who might have been involved in any way with the tragic events last night.

You weren't obviously in Albert Square tonight mate. There's definitely one thing I'll take away from this until the day I die, the city of Manchester is one, no matter what country, culture or religion you come from.

Impressive that Gerry Adams has condemned the bombing less than 24 hours after it happened, yet we've still not heard his condemnation of the 1992 and 1996 Manchester bombings, not to mention the 1993 Warrington bombing.

Just spoken to James at Wealdstone FC who a few on here will know.

Wanted me to post a message on here passing on his & the clubs thoughts for anyone who might have been involved in any way with the tragic events last night.

Yeah just had a message of him, nice fella

Hi Just want you all to know that our thoughts are with you all after last nights terrible news James Wealdstone Fc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.