Explosion at MEN Arena/Victoria Station

Bbc reporting he was a man united fan ......... are they for fucking real the idiots really are on a different planet
What the fuck has football got to do with this?

ive stopped watching the BBC when things like this happen there is far better coverage elswhere, as for the man u thing its probably part of the collective information they have,they dont have a lot on him so every bit counts in their eyes

The Army has been called in (i.e. could see them alongside police in the street), UK threat level has been announced as critical. Meaning another attack is likely/imminent.

Last edited:
Just places my copy down just now, Gideon edition
Let the authorities do their jobs and help protect us, the bit you like to quote is in the Old Testament so not really relevant nowadays as the New Testament says we should all live in peace and respect each other, as Muslims believe also.

Me neither mate, but don't want to really get started on how I feel because don't want a ban and emotions for people are still raw, but if these cowards want to hide behind a religion does the bible not preach an eye for an eye

Just feel sick at what has happened, young lives wiped out just for attending a concert, where does it end?

Sounds like it possibly wasn't a 'lone wolf', and was something from a wider network.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.