Explosion at MEN Arena/Victoria Station

Was mentioned earlier in the thread but I think I will be willing United on tomorrow. Just feels the right thing to do and would be wrong not to. The city comes before all.

What I understand from the same words as you was the opposite. It was the lack of information that has resulted in the increase to critical. Not from information received.
I was going off what someone quoted May saying about information received.

Yeah, there's been a bit of bickering over what the new terror level means, but to be fair, pointing out why it's happened and not letting people panic to the point that they never leave home again is a good thing. Surely.

Yes.

The difference between "We can't be sure so we're doing something" and "We have specific information something is about to happen so be prepared " is a massive gaping one. This isn't about interpretation it's about people echo chambering themselves into fear in what is already a tense and fearful situation.
Okay, you're right. Sorry I don't know what I was thinking that you might have over reacted and triggered a needless waste.

I'll take myself aside and give myself a good talking too.

Please, please don't respond in public, if we need to discuss further let's save the thread and PM.

Thanks

The press are focusing on the "imminent" bit, but can we stop arguing over it - the point is there that they have received information to warrant upping security to the uppermost level, which whatever way you look at it means, bearing in mind they did the raids here, we need to be careful about what events we attend or what we do until it comes back down, which you'd expect would be within the next few days.

As should anyone living in a major place in the country or thinking about attending major events until such a time.
We're not arguing over it, just trying to put people's minds at rest that may misinterpreted it, but hey ho carry on......

Nobody did that. I asked somebody to tone down the consoiracy posts which I also deleted talking about potential war on the streets. So now you're making things up too.

You aren't being helpful here.
I'm not aware of any post mentioning wars on the streets etc and I've not mentioned such things. I think there might be posts going to far and yes you are wise to delete them but with everthing that's going in people are understandably worried.

What has this thread got to do with tomorrow nights EL final?

Posts will just keep on getting deleted.

Keep it on topic please.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.