Explosion at MEN Arena/Victoria Station

Anyone not touched by this killing of innocent people especially children do not deserve the air that they breathe

Still unbelievably sad for the families

Religion or belief this is murder and barbaric and cowardly

RIP you will never be forgotten

The debate was about religious motivation though. I get "revenge attack" as a motive, but we didn't do whatever we did 4 months ago as an act of religion, did we. (Haven't time to read the link, I'm afraid - off out now.)

As far as we are aware, you are quite correct the attack was not religiously motivated but sadly i dont think they would be arsed what the motivation was, it gives them them the motivation / material / excuse to use to bend some daft fucker's ear.

This is my first post on this thread. Normally I'm not too badly affected by things but this is really difficult to comprehend. Having to explain to my 8 year old daughter why kids have been blown up 5 miles from our home is difficult. I feel on edge for the first time since these attacks became a regular occurrence. I can't see an end to this sadly.

Just saw the leaked pictures of the crime scene in the NYT. Horrific stuff.

How are the Americans getting this info though?
Being leaked to the US press by The US security services.

They also were the ones who released the ****'s name, without permission from the UK!

WTF?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.