Explosion at MEN Arena/Victoria Station

What's going on at Oldham hospital? One of my best mates is in there with his missus and baby

The scale, tragedy and immense suffering of this is only beginning to sink in, and I'm afraid the paranoia is as well.

I'll keep my political thoughts to myself, I don't even want to know what that part of me thinks right now. I would beg anyone else to do the same.

I feel physically sick.

Fed up.

Whats next? Inside me thinking it will be a Prem league game. :(
I always worried about that with Spurs. Some of these extremists wouldn't have a problem targeting a supposed 'Jewish' club

NBC are reporting over 20 fatalities. Really shitty. Should do some coded messages to the old Bill at least

The scale, tragedy and immense suffering of this is only beginning to sink in, and I'm afraid the paranoia is as well.

I'll keep my political thoughts to myself, I don't even want to know what that part of me thinks right now. I would beg anyone else to do the same.
This.

100 agree.

Just back from New York this morning and we were talking to 2 girls who were going to the gig at the airport, hope they are ok :( can't believe this has happened.

We are prime targets when the searches are carried out and hundreds are stood around waiting, in the States they seem to get everyone within perimeters then xray asap to stop crowding outside attractions etc.

The thing I just can't shake, if unconfirmed reports are true and the "nail bomb" went off in the lobby then this is frightening. By the looks of things, the concert had or was just finishing, meaning when the explosion happened the lobby would have been fairly empty. A few moments later after the concert finishes and that lobby has thousands of people streaming through, if the explosion had happened then I dread to think of the catastrophe that would be before us.

Tragic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.