Explosion at MEN Arena/Victoria Station

First victim named. A sixth form student. Awful.

Sky just reported it as coming from her college on social media but again, can i urge caution here because its been made clear that all news on casualties will come only from GMP and until they do just that its not right to speculate imo.

There's no more targets. This isn't how they work. Technically today is probably the safest day to ever be in Manchester.
I have always felt a bit anxious seeing so many people at the vigils after these events. Don't want to think about it but If they really wanted to strike fear...

Sky just reported it as coming from her college on social media but again, can i urge caution here because its been made clear that all news on casualties will come only from GMP and until they do just that its not right to speculate imo.
They must be certain !

Great credit to PB's daughter and all the amazing emergency service people. The public also did us proud. A top post from Magic Pole too.

On the help from the Manchester public. Maybe people will think twice about whinging next time when they've paid a couple of extra quid for a black cab.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.