Explosion at MEN Arena/Victoria Station

Sky just reported it as coming from her college on social media but again, can i urge caution here because its been made clear that all news on casualties will come only from GMP and until they do just that its not right to speculate imo.

True or not Runshaw is half a mile from me. Really shocking. A lad from Edge Hill a few more miles away was hurt in the London attack I remember.

just passing through albert sq, armed police on all corners, but everything seems normal, yet on the other end of cross st it's being evacuated, coyole of work mates worried as you don't know what might happen.

It's a little bizzare watching people outside cafes having lunch while this is going on 1/4 mile a way

Police saying the Arndale evacuation was unconnected to the attack.

Arrest in Chorlton was.

All this stuff is coming too close to home now. We had the attack in London near to where I worked, we had the attack in Stockholm in a street I'd shopped on and now this in Manchester. I went to the boxing there maybe six weeks back. Our elected people and opposition candidates can express their concerns and sympathies all they like. Why can't they fuck up those responsible?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.