Explosion at MEN Arena/Victoria Station

The conspiracy theorists are out in force already, with plenty claiming it's connected to to the UK general election and the Tory campaign.

How can these people come out and say it's coincidental timing and will support Theresa May?

Do they think it was planned and our own country has killed innocent British children at a pop concert? I'm not saying it's out of the realm of possibilities but have some respect for the victims.

EH????

OF COURSE it's out of the realms of possibility.

Was thinking the same. When it happens elsewhere it feels shocking but it really only hits home when it happens on your own doorstep.

It's weird really - when it does happen elsewhere I feel angry about it but with it happening here I'm feeling more upset than angry.
Same mate, it's a really strange feeling that I've never experienced before. Truly harrowing.

ITs the Great Manchester Run on Sunday I hope it goes ahead it will show these bastards what we are made of

The conspiracy theorists are out in force already, with plenty claiming it's connected to to the UK general election and the Tory campaign.

How can these people come out and say it's coincidental timing and will support Theresa May?

Do they think it was planned and our own country has killed innocent British children at a pop concert? I'm not saying it's out of the realm of possibilities but have some respect for the victims.

For fucks sake!!!

Just fuck off.

Why do SkyNews always have to go that bit too far. We can all imagine what the scene was like after the bomb, why post a photo of it? Theyve blurred out the bodies but theres just no need for it at all

The magnificence of the emergency services and the selflessness of local people not hesitating to offer services / support stand way above the evil of one cowardly bastard intent on causing carnage. What on earth was going on in his head?

As ordinary people, all we can do is hope those injured receive all the help required in their recovery, bury our dead, stand with those who've lost loved ones and try to continue with our lives. This is a genuinely sickening morning but thoughts, prayers and deepest sympathy to everyone involved.
Agree with all that and it's very noble and heartwarming but when are we going to get to the crux of the matter and root these evil fuckers out of our societies, until we do these kind of atrocities will happen over and over because these fuckers are not going to stop anytime soon

Children. A room full of children, all enjoying themselves, all with no way of knowing that anything was about to happen.

How can anyone do that to another human being, let alone a room full of kids?

We have to take the time to grieve and recover as best we can, and give our full attention and respect to those killed, injured or otherwise affected.
In the long run, however, terrorism must never win.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.