Exposing the hypocrisy of journalists

And Scousers wont be banned from the EFL for fielding an ineligible player.

Isn't this the EXACT reason Real Madrid WERE banned from the Copa Del Rey a season or so ago??

It's their year - and even if it weren't, the FA, the PL, UEFA, the media & the goalkeepers association will make sure it's so.

In fairness it’s actually of benefit to us that they remain in the competition. The more games for them the better.

I for one am happy with the outcome.

Imagine my disappointment when I clicked on the link then headed to the reviews to find that nobody indeed had written any words of encouragement, only tempered by the fun fact that the price has already dropped from the heady price of 20quid to 14.99 before it’s even been released

And Scousers wont be banned from the EFL for fielding an ineligible player.

Isn't this the EXACT reason Real Madrid WERE banned from the Copa Del Rey a season or so ago??

It's their year - and even if it weren't, the FA, the PL, UEFA, the media & the goalkeepers association will make sure it's so.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/26878545

Sunderland were punished by a fine in 2014, the player in question was also fielded in 4 league games as well as a League Cup match. So not sure why anyone was really expecting expulsion as a result.

Also, why are you trying to compare rules surrounding the League Cup with the Copa Del Rey?

Now this is very disturbing, so much so that I think it deserves a thread of it’s own, but seeing as though Rabin’s work has been covered in here I though best to stick it in this thread. Whatever we think of Castles, I never thought he’d actually stoop to this level. Check out the DMs:

Now this is very disturbing, so much so that I think it deserves a thread of it’s own, but seeing as though Rabin’s work has been covered in here I though best to stick it in this thread. Whatever we think of Castles, I never thought he’d actually stoop to this level. Check out the DMs:

Am I reading that right, "argue with me and I'll stalk your wife" ?

I was gonna ask whether Duncan Castles had a wife but I think we all know no-one would touch that ugly ****

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.