Exposing the hypocrisy of journalists

Considering he works for the same rag as Neil Custis who embarrasses himself on an almost daily basis and still finds himself employed, I’d have to say the bar isn’t that high in the Suns sport desk.
He must be exceptionally shite.

yeah, but Shaun isn’t gonna sack his own brother now is he?

b41b667f4b648effcc152f74e4d33f09-full.png

An odd thing over the "rabin is a fiction" campaign is that there was that big row over a Skyped recording with him - but that has been buried to be forgotten about. Presumably Delaney will claim it was just a randomer pretending!
Rabin is real as was the video. I’ve seen it. Those ‘journalists’ won’t accept any truths from 3rd parties unless it supports them and suits their agenda.

Rabin is real as was the video. I’ve seen it. Those ‘journalists’ won’t accept any truths from 3rd parties unless it supports them and suits their agenda.
How's your channel doing?

I know some fans don't like the likes of Arsenal Fan TV, but I think it's excellent. I don't agree with everything they say but I do think it's very authentic. There is a tendency though to shout and scream and meltdown to get comments/attention. There are lots of football fans on those platforms who come across very well.
This is your channel isn't it? I just subscribed to it. I hope other City fans do too. City fans need to produce our own media because it's the only way we will get fair coverage.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.