Exposing the hypocrisy of journalists

Poor Rabin.

Lesson for us all, never trust those vile ****s that try to be ‘journalists’
I don't feel for him because he must have known this would happen. You can't go around questioning journalists and not expect them to come after you. They will circle the wagons and go after him.

some very heinous forces at work against an individual that outed their journalistic hypocrisy.

I don't feel for him because he must have known this would happen. You can't go around questioning journalists and not expect them to come after you. They will circle the wagons and go after him.
I do feel for him because a ****s trick is a ****s trick.
The man was doing a good service to combat the spread of misinformation and some **** he thought he could trust completely and utterly fucked him over.
It’s not like fat Sam being caught out in a caf.

He went after journos that were laying into city.
This seems like it is not them that have done this but people he trusted and possibly fellow blues.

If this is the case it's a sad state of affairs and not good that people should fear speaking out and be unable to trust anyone.

That’s rather harsh, malg.

It’s not far from the sort of argument governments and corporations use to defend retaliation against whistleblowers and activists.

Basically “they had it coming for doing something they knew powerful people wouldn’t be happy with”.

And with your approach they carry on writing their lies and agendas . Rabin had the courage to face up to them perhaps not fully realising what a pack of twats they really are .

More to be applauded for imo.

And with your approach they carry on writing their lies and agendas . Rabin had the courage to face up to them perhaps not fully realising what a pack of twats they really are .

More to be applauded for imo.
Really? They were always going to go after him. Vultures the lot of them. I'm happy he called them out, but there's no fucking way they weren't going to go after him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.