Exposing the hypocrisy of journalists

Fuck these twats blackmailing him, especially if they are City fans running a podcast.

We need as many people like Rabin as we can get in the sea of shite that is social media to call out and challenge the hypocritical ****s deliberately trying to damage our club.

Things have gone unchallenged too long which has already lead to us being demonised by the wider public for false or misleading reasons. People like Rabin challenging "journalists" from the beginning would have helped immensely to reduce the hypocritical hysteria regarding the club and its ownership which is solely to discredit and damage us.

Really? They were always going to go after him. Vultures the lot of them. I'm happy he called them out, but there's no fucking way they weren't going to go after him.

Yes but sitting on your hands isn't going to stop them either .

Really? They were always going to go after him. Vultures the lot of them. I'm happy he called them out, but there's no fucking way they weren't going to go after him.
It's not said journo's that have done this though, it's a so-called City fan, the utter ****.

No and I'm not advocating that, all I'm saying is that them going after him was 100% going to happen.

I get that. Your post just came across as a bit mean spirited towards him, although that probably wasn't your intention.

Perhaps a collective approach against them would be a better approach as it would be much more difficult to try and intimidate a unified attack.

It's not said journo's that have done this though, it's a so-called City fan, the utter ****.

If true , somebody probably knows who the " so-called City fan " is and social media being what it is , they will no doubt be receiving some reaction.

He should name and shame them then, no City fan would do that to a fellow Blue
I have asked him, but I think he's reluctant to let everyone know.

I get the impression he'd be happy to know the video has been deleted, so he can get on with his life.

Whoever has done this, is still an utter twat though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.