Exposing the hypocrisy of journalists

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by bluebarry, 26 May 2019.

1. Uptop

Uptop

Fuck these twats blackmailing him, especially if they are City fans running a podcast.

We need as many people like Rabin as we can get in the sea of shite that is social media to call out and challenge the hypocritical ****s deliberately trying to damage our club.

Things have gone unchallenged too long which has already lead to us being demonised by the wider public for false or misleading reasons. People like Rabin challenging "journalists" from the beginning would have helped immensely to reduce the hypocritical hysteria regarding the club and its ownership which is solely to discredit and damage us.

2. 1961_vintage

1961_vintage

Those pesky trannies!

3. Colin Bells Boots

Colin Bells Boots

Yes but sitting on your hands isn't going to stop them either .

4. malg

malg

No and I'm not advocating that, all I'm saying is that them going after him was 100% going to happen.

5. Bilboblue

Bilboblue

It's not said journo's that have done this though, it's a so-called City fan, the utter ****.

6. roxy

roxy

If I’m ever in a trench fighting for my life I’d hope I’d have someone with more spine than you in there with me.

7. Colin Bells Boots

Colin Bells Boots

I get that. Your post just came across as a bit mean spirited towards him, although that probably wasn't your intention.

Perhaps a collective approach against them would be a better approach as it would be much more difficult to try and intimidate a unified attack.

8. Danamy

Danamy

He should name and shame them then, no City fan would do that to a fellow Blue

Colin Bells Boots likes this.
  9. Colin Bells Boots

Colin Bells Boots

If true , somebody probably knows who the " so-called City fan " is and social media being what it is , they will no doubt be receiving some reaction.

10. Bilboblue

Bilboblue

I have asked him, but I think he's reluctant to let everyone know.

I get the impression he'd be happy to know the video has been deleted, so he can get on with his life.

Whoever has done this, is still an utter twat though.

petrusha likes this.