Exposing the hypocrisy of journalists

What he should do is send various individuals his thoughts via PM so they can copy and paste it up on twitter against these vile cockroaches, he'd then stay anonymous and the cockroaches will get it from all angles

Spot on mate. We should keep the pressure on these Rag, Dipper and Putin fanboys.

Trying to understand this whole saga. Rabin says he had a conversation with someone to try and draw a line under some previous 'misunderstood' tweets he's posted. After he revealed his identity to the said someone, he became aware the conversation was being recorded on video. Rabin then concerned for his anonymity and to prevent the revelation of the user name of his previous Twitter account (which apparently, had some potentially compromising political conversations - the mind can only wonder at what these were about). Why would someone want to do this if it's a City fan ? Jealous of Rabin's new found status and popularity ? Previous bad blood between them ? Or maybe put up to it by external forces determined to silence Rabin ? Seems someone has previous on him and is prepared to go the full distance to ensure he is silenced.

I do feel for him because a ****s trick is a ****s trick.
The man was doing a good service to combat the spread of misinformation and some **** he thought he could trust completely and utterly fucked him over.
It’s not like fat Sam being caught out in a caf.
Caf? It was San Carlos. Lovely Italian and not pricey.

Really? They were always going to go after him. Vultures the lot of them. I'm happy he called them out, but there's no fucking way they weren't going to go after him.
To be fair, they haven’t gone after him there. Some no mark, wannabe arsenal Fan TV social media wanker has done this.

Very disappointed to read this. As Rabin says in later tweets, he hasn't named the person involved or even hinted at their identity so how can he fairly be accused of slander?

Fuck the **** who’s doing this to Rabin.

Tell you what if you post on here - hang your fucking head in shame you ****!

General consensus is that it’s either Andy or Ray at Man City Fan TV. Don’t know if that’s true, but Ray did quit today.

Ray has just set up his own channel. Having never watched him before, I just sat through his first video in the new venture. He criticised journalists for trying to 'out' Rabin's identity so would be a hypocrite if he were to make this kind of threat. Doesn't mean that he hasn't, of course, but I'd personally give him the benefit of the doubt until it's proven that I shouldn't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.