Exposing the hypocrisy of journalists

Assume that Rabin won't want to name and shame the person for fear of then being 'outed' himself. But whoever it is, the adversary would be a fool to go through with the threat to unmask Rabin, because he or she will then be a pariah among City fans and I seriously think that the anger would be such that the person's own physical safety might be compromised.

yes! we had to reschedule our chat for later this week, but it will be coming soon!

Don't know how to post tweets but this was the 9320 podcast account on Twitter on the 3rd June after they'd previously announced Rabin had agreed to contribute. It was a reply to someone enquiring when it was going to happen.
so is it the lads at 93.20 podcast who filmed him ??

I know where Rabin is coming from with wanting to protect his privacy. I tweeted a few home truths about Liverpool fans last year that went viral and some of the rats took offence and tried pulling up info about me and where I worked and my family etc and it’s very unnerving and that was from Just a few gobshites so I can only imagine what it’s like when main stream journalists are rattled and trying to seek info about yourself. So if he has been duped by fellow city fans then he does right to just sack Twitter off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.